Solutions. Service. Experience.
Barbara Barclay Moore
Barbara Barclay Moore was born and raised in Clayton, New Jersey. Ms. Moore graduated from Clayton High School as Salutatorian of her class. In an unprecedented feat, Ms. Moore received an Honor from the Gloucester County Board of Chosen Freeholders for having never missed a day of school, nor ever being late to school from Kindergarten through 12th grade.
Ms. Moore attended Ursinus College, in Collegeville, Pennsylvania, where she received a degree in Political Science and a minor in Communications. Upon graduating Ursinus College in 1989, Ms. Moore pursued her law degree at Oklahoma City University School of Law. As a third-year law student, Ms. Moore worked at a Native American Indian Legal Clinic in Oklahoma City. In 1992, Ms. Moore graduated with her Juris Doctor from Oklahoma City University Law School. Ms. Moore was a member of the Who's Who Among American Law Students. In addition, Ms. Moore served as President of the Iota Tau Tau Women's Legal Fraternity at Oklahoma City University School of Law.
Since graduation from law school, Ms. Moore has devoted her legal practice to family law, specifically focusing in the areas of Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support and Domestic Violence matters.
Ms. Moore is a member of The Gloucester County Bar Association where she serves on the Family Law Committee. From 1998 to 2003, Ms. Moore was an active chairperson for the Gloucester County Family Law Committee. During this time, Ms. Moore was selected as a presenter for the "Putting Children First" Seminar, which is administered through the Gloucester County Court.
Ms. Moore serves as a panelist on the Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel for Gloucester County, Camden County, and Salem County. She has been appointed by the Court of Gloucester County and her fellow colleagues to perform personal property and other family issue mediations.
Ms. Moore is a prior member of the Board of Directors of the PASA. She has volunteered as a speaker for the Laws of Separation and Divorce Workshop which is a project through the Center for People in Transition at Rowan College of South Jersey, Gloucester County.
In addition to her practice, Ms. Moore donates her time representing clients through South Jersey Legal Services program on a pro bono basis.
In her personal life, Ms. Moore resides in Gloucester County with her family. She is a Copper Certified Wrestling Coach through U.S.A. Wrestling. She is a volunteer for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Awareness Charity. Ms. Moore has participated in the Mother's Day Breast Cancer Walk.
Her parents continue to be lifelong residents of the Borough of Clayton and are the former owners of the Barclay Funeral Home in Clayton, New Jersey.
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Juris Doctor - 1992
- Honors: Indian Legal Clinic in Oklahoma City
- Honors: President of the Iota Tau Tau Women’s Legal Fraternity at Oklahoma City
- Ursinus College, in Collegeville, Pennsylvania
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Communications
- Gloucester County, Member
- Family Law Committees for Gloucester County, Member
- Gloucester County Family Law Committee, Chairperson, 1998 to 2003
Classes & Seminars
- Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel (“M.E.S.P.”) for Gloucester County, Camden County, and Salem County, Panelist
- Laws of Separation and Divorce Workshop which is a project through the Gloucester County College for the Center for People in Transition, Speaker
- Board of Directors of the PASA
- Copper Certified Wrestling Coach through U.S.A
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Awareness Charity, Volunteer